Individuals with experience with wastewater systems are strongly urged to apply.
Candidates should have a strong knowledge of:
- PFDs, P&IDs, equipment layouts, piping and sewer design, equipment lists.
- Water & mass balance.
- Project schedule and budget.
- Equipment specification and procurement.
- Development of RFQs.
- Installation over-site.
- System startup.
- Permit acquisition.
- Site specific permit evaluations & scheduling.
- Industrial-user wastewater discharge permits.
- Air permits.
- SPCC permits.
- Wastewater characterization and data analysis.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with sanitary environments, the food industry or industrial design is a plus
- Technical writing ability.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Candidates without a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Environmental, Civil, or Chemical
- Engineering will NOT be considered.
- Minimum 1+ year(s) of experience in a similar field or internship required
Not accepting applications from candidates who will require visa sponsorship. Only candidates who are U.S. Citizens, lawful residents, or are otherwise authorized to work in the US without employer sponsorship will be considered.