Headquartered in Springfield, Massachusetts, with offices in Atlanta, Georgia, Solana Beach, California and Salt Lake City, Utah; a national engineering firm which offers complete planning, process engineering, facility development, and construction management services exclusively to the food and beverage industries.
- Generation of Process, Utility Equipment and Piping Layout Drawings
- Material Handling Systems for the Food Processing Industry
- Mechanical Layouts, Equipment Installation and Assembly
- 4 year college degree preferred
- 3D experience a plus
- Experience in the food industry is a plus
- Requisite Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Piping / Equipment Layout and P&ID’s
- Candidates without a minimum of an associate’s degree or technical school certificate will not be considered.
- 2+ years relevant experience
Not accepting applications from candidates who will require visa sponsorship. Only candidates who are U.S. Citizens, lawful residents, or are otherwise authorized to work in the US without employer sponsorship will be considered.