Andy Thiede | Consultant
- Employee relations
- Human Resource compliance
- Human Resource assessments
SHRM-SCP, SPHR 860.202.8107 email@example.com
What’s the first thing you would do if you worked with an organization without a human resources team? First, I’d talk with the business leaders and ask them questions, such as:
- What is their philosophy for running the business and how do their employees fit into that philosophy?
- What “people” concerns are they currently experiencing?
- How has the organization been governing itself in the past as issues arose?
- Are there policies and procedures?
- Does the organization have an employee handbook?
- Are employees receiving periodic performance appraisals?
Let’s create a win-win culture so your employees, and your organization, can prosper.