At KardasLarson, our organizational effectiveness practice focuses on a thorough diagnosis of an organization’s leadership, decision making and structures, people, work processes and systems, and culture. The results of this diagnosis will identify the degree of alignment of these factors to key business initiatives and provide recommendations to the senior leaders for opportunities to improve business integration and results. This approach will allow an organization to answer the following questions:
- Is your strategy fully integrated into each business unit?
- Does your structure support transparency in all work processes?
- Does your performance management system incent top performers?
- Are your hiring practices aligned to changing culture and demographics?
- Do you have a well-articulated process for addressing workplace issues and organizational conflict?
- Do you have a succession plan for all at-risk incumbents?
- Do you have clearly defined competencies for all key positions?
- Do you have a strong leadership pipeline to support leadership development and business continuity?
- Do you have a continuous approach to employee engagement?
Our signature organizational effectiveness practices include 360 degree assessment and coaching, organizational conflict intervention as well as designing and facilitating senior leader’s strategic planning sessions and business off-sites.