- Ron Angelo, Executive Director of CCAT, will be guiding the session.
- Confused about the funding available to you? Beth Devine, Founder of CTmrg, will help manufacturers navigate the funding opportunities here in CT
- Building on our initial discussion around Collective Impact, Ron and Jennifer Gaggion, CTmrg board member, will share thoughts around manufacturers working together to solve the industry’s workforce challenges.
- Sean McKirdy, CTmrg board member, shares his perspective around the pool of hospitality workers that have been displaced due to Covid. Do they possess skills that transfer to manufacturing and how do we engage these folks?
- One of the ways to help ease workforce challenges that CT manufacturers face is to consider alternative workforce options. Mike Kijak, Director of Operational Excellence & Legrand Way has tapped into the talent pool of adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Leesa Schipani, CTmrg board member, will interview Mike to learn more including the job content that is appropriate for this group of workers. You’ll have an opportunity to ask Mike questions too.
Join Leesa Schipani, for the second session of CTmrg’s Manufacturer’s Workforce Summit Series, on January 13th at 10:00 am.
December 16, 2020
We provide our HR expertise based on your unique needs and provide a variety of options from being your part-time HR expert to your full-time strategic HR partner.