On May 24th, Leesa Schipani of KardasLarson, LLC along with Steve Schloss and Karen McDonough of USI come together to share the latest trends in health, retirement and fringe benefits. This seminar is the first in a series to help you protect your bottom line and engage your employees.
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners and leaders desiring to be on the leading edge of benefit trends
- HR leaders responsible for benefit program design and budgets
- CFO’s looking to leverage every dollar spent on benefit programs
- Driving transparency through dynamic scoring for healthcare financing
- Discover a more efficient approach to your annual negotiation process
- Best practices to meet your retirement plan fiduciary requirements
- Strategies to limit your fiduciary liability
- No cost, no additional cost and low cost fringe benefits that your employees will love
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2017
- Time: 8:00 am to 10:00 am
- Location: USI Consulting Group, 95 Glastonbury Blvd., Suite 102, Glastonbury, CT 06033
Free parking and refreshments will be served!
I am interested attending your May 24th event.